Recently when searching for references to the “Age of Aquarius” I accidentally stumbled across a fascinating ancient text called “The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean”. I read the text in its entirety. I knew almost immediately that these Emerald Tablets answered a lot of questions I had about the origin of many occult beliefs (and conspiracies in general). After reading the Emerald Tablets one thing became blatantly clear. Thoth endorses light worship.
If you browse the Emerald Tablets you will quickly determine that the central theme of the Emerald Tablets is light worship. The pdf version I read was only 48 pages long. You will find the word “light” an astounding 353 times! Self admittedly I have read a lot of occult texts in my life and times. I do this not because I want to enroll in the occult. I do this to learn what people of power believe in this world. Learn from opposites is an effective tool.
I have reason to believe that the Emerald Tablets are authoritative texts to the occult. Actually it could be the authoritative text. The themes people associate with Freemasonry and “The Illuminati” are all here in this book. Egyptian gods and symbols are here. The great pyramids and the sphinx are here. So is magick and astral projection. So is the underworld, reptilians, spaceships and the dark side (although you will be shocked what Thoth thinks about the dark side). I am very much reminded of Star Wars when I read the Emerald Tablets. I think I should do a separate post on lessons learned from reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean. Until then let us discuss the theme of the text. Let us discuss light worship.
To study light worship I want to propose a simple question to the reader. Is light always “good”? That is what I want to examine in this post. I have proposed a few allegories for the reader to to consider when judging if light is always good. The allegories are as follows …
1) Have you ever seen a movie on your television that you feel was “evil”? If you have then this is fascinating. Here is the technology behind cable television …
Cable television is a system of delivering television programming to paying subscribers via radio frequency (RF) signals transmitted through coaxial cables or light pulses through fiber-optic cables. This contrasts with broadcast television, in which the television signal is transmitted over the air by radio waves and received by a television antenna attached to the television. – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_television
Did you see the keyword light pulses in the definition of the technology involved in cable television? It is worth repeating this point. In your life you may have seen a movie that you consider “evil”. Movies on cable tv are composed of light pulses. Fascinating.
2) Have you ever seen a music video that you might consider “evil”? Music videos are light pulses at the coaxial cable level which deliver the video file to your internet browsing device. See example 1.
3) Have you ever read a sentence on a web page that you might consider “evil”? Text files and web pages are light pulses at the coaxial cable level which deliver the text to your internet browsing device. See example 1 and example 2.
4) Have you ever been driving down the road and the sun is in your eyes? Have you ever been “high beamed” by another car on the road? Are these things ideal for getting you safely from point A to point B in your motor vehicle of choice? Or are there some negative consequences when a car is driving towards you with the high beams on?
5) How do you feel about inviting the light of a powerful lightning bolt striking you during a bad thunderstorm when you are outside holding a golf club or a steel baseball bat?
6) Have you ever stood in front of the Japanese LFEX laser when it is turned on shooting a 2 petawatt laser beam? A friendly suggestion. Don’t stand in front of the LFEX. Because it would melt a giant hole through your chest.
7) How do you feel about a ghost haunting in your house? Ghosts sure do look like light beings. Does a ghost haunting sound A) disturbing / threatening / terrifying or B) it sounds like a wonderful experience?
8) It is not uncommon for alien abduction victims to report an alien abduction light beam. Is this something you would want happening to you?
Here is the main point I am trying to make. In this world you will find light that surely can be good. You may also very well find light that can promote evil things. Light can also terrify you, blind you, burn you, or just straight up kill you. I simply wanted to point that out.
I leave you with one final allegory to make my case …
9) What if there existed a legion of fallen angels in this world. Is it such a crazy stretch of imagination that perhaps fallen angels could be composed of light? Is it so ridiculous to consider fallen angel light beings may endorse light worship as “the way”? Is it beyond the rational to contemplate light is not always inherently “good”? With these thoughts in mind go forth and read The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean. Consider the true nature of Thoth.